Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Theme for English 3

Are you the person your teachers think you are?
- It just depends what the teacher is like. To some teachers, I may come off as quiet and just there and thats because the teacher is one of those people thats just there to get paid and doesn't care. Then I have some other teachers that make it almost seem like there a student with you and you can actually conversate with them. So teachers like that I feel free to be me.

Can you be your real self as you pursue knowledge and find your place in the world?
-Yes because coming at knowledge with a good attitude and just accepting it and adding it into everyday life will make learning better

What do you feel compelled to keep private?
- family life and personal life is something i keep to myself and only close friends. Letting it out there is what starts rumors and drama and so far, I haven't had to deal with any and I plan on keeping it that's and it fun just listening to evryone elses.

No comments:

Post a Comment