Sunday, August 19, 2012

Hello, my name is malik and I am in your 2 period american literature class. My reasons for take your class is that now in days it is a lot harder to get accepted into college so the more classes i take, the better it will look for me. I had also heard that this class had a different style of teaching that made everything much easier for the students. Something thats excited me from day one is how we are going to be using these online tools for most of are school work that can easly be acceced and done from every where. For instance I'm doing this right now on my phone while my friends are asleep so i dont have to procrastinate till i get home. The only thing that worries me is that i dont completely have this "blogging" thing down and that I'll miss asignments but i can always just call a friend for help with that. Some goals i look to achieving in this course is to become better at reading and actually understanding what i am reading because most times, i miss the bigger picture.Another goal i have for this class which wasnt even a goal until i got into the class is to learn more about the uses of online comunication and security. This really peaked my intrest because i have two uncles that know computers inside and out and i would like to know stuff like this aswell. After the end of this course, i plan to be able to understand literature in a way that it just seems familiar to me and also the uses that i can make from blogging. Well i hope out of this you can better see the intentions i have for this course and i look foward to being in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment